Thursday 10 March 2011

An awesome day.

The head of the vocals department came up to me in the middle of lunch and said that I was strong enough in vocals that her & my vocals teacher agreed I should be moved straight up to Grade 11 vocals next year instead of Grade 10 like everyone else was, if I didn't mind...


Of course I don't mind! It's an honour. That was just ridiculously random. Makes me very happy.  

Then my friends Miranda & Eric switched clothes for all of lunch, pretended to be each other & tickled each other to death. 



In vocals, we watched West Side Story and I got to sit on top of the filing cabinets, plus I finished my essay in English about Temple Grandin & The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time before March Break. 

Then walking home, everything just seemed gorgeous in the rain with the atmospheric Oren Lavie music I was listening to. And now I have piano, which is always good.

This is an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment